Old February 22nd 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bull**** by the numbers

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You mean that you don't have a couple hundred spare keyboards? Or
over 100 spare computer mice?

Actually, I do have some spare computer parts I am not
using. If your address is valid, look for a mail
from ohb (old-hippy-*******) using bellsouth.net

technomaNge
--
Please visit http://www.anysoldier.com
and make a donation.

Old February 22nd 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

technomaNge wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You mean that you don't have a couple hundred spare keyboards? Or
over 100 spare computer mice?

Actually, I do have some spare computer parts I am not
using. If your address is valid, look for a mail
from ohb (old-hippy-*******) using bellsouth.net

It's good, and I've replied.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Old February 23rd 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
technomaNge wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
You mean that you don't have a couple hundred spare keyboards? Or
over 100 spare computer mice?

Actually, I do have some spare computer parts I am not
using. If your address is valid, look for a mail
from ohb (old-hippy-*******) using bellsouth.net

It's good, and I've replied.

I'll box up some stuff this coming week
and let you know via email.

technomaNge
Old February 23rd 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

technomaNge wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
technomaNge wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
You mean that you don't have a couple hundred spare keyboards? Or
over 100 spare computer mice?

Actually, I do have some spare computer parts I am not
using. If your address is valid, look for a mail
from ohb (old-hippy-*******) using bellsouth.net

It's good, and I've replied.

I'll box up some stuff this coming week
and let you know via email.

Thanks. BTW, if you have any duplicate, or unwanted driver or
restore CDROMs, I'm trying to update my library.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old February 23rd 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 01:56:25 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
technomaNge wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
You mean that you don't have a couple hundred spare keyboards? Or
over 100 spare computer mice?

Actually, I do have some spare computer parts I am not
using. If your address is valid, look for a mail
from ohb (old-hippy-*******) using bellsouth.net

It's good, and I've replied.

I'll box up some stuff this coming week
and let you know via email.

Thanks. BTW, if you have any duplicate, or unwanted driver or
restore CDROMs, I'm trying to update my library.

Given Microsloths remarkable angst at people using non registered
versions of Winblows, have you considered preloading your boxes with
simple versions of Linux?

Gunner

Old February 23rd 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

Given Microsloths remarkable angst at people using non registered
versions of Winblows, have you considered preloading your boxes with
simple versions of Linux?

I have been cleaning out all personal data by hand, and replacing
damaged files. The product key on the drive matches that on the case.
The people who get these old computers have no idea what Linux is, and I
haven't been able to persuade even one of them to take a Linux computer.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida