DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Starrett Pocket Charts (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/233645-starrett-pocket-charts.html)

Millwright Ron[_2_] February 13th 08 11:23 PM

Starrett Pocket Charts

Hello:

I have 100 sets of 5"X 8" Starrett pocket charts. [ tap drill and
metric conversion ]
I also have 50 pocket rigging charts {Riggers Digest]. They are free.
If anyone would like a set.?
Please email me at
with your mailing address. I will make a new posting when they are
gone.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Mike Henry March 8th 08 10:17 PM

Starrett Pocket Charts

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
Hello:

I have 100 sets of 5"X 8" Starrett pocket charts. [ tap drill and
metric conversion ]
I also have 50 pocket rigging charts {Riggers Digest]. They are free.
If anyone would like a set.?
Please email me at
with your mailing address. I will make a new posting when they are
gone.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Have you sent them out yet?