Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Making a perfect snow pusher

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:37:55 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:52:00 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:

I just let my eyebrows grow, then when faced with bright sunshine, I
just tilt my head forward and filter the light through the forest of
hair.

LIAR! We all know that you glued catipilaars to your eyebrows. NO
man grows green eyebrows that wiggle by themselves. ;-)

The young lady with the clippers gets quite upset when I won't let her
do her thing on them three times per year.

Just because she wants to use a stump grinder...

First time I've heard it called that!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada