Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default reg:life insurance

life insurance is the best way to insure your life and your valuable
things .
life insurance provides a valuable death benefit to your
beneficiaries upon your death. Your beneficiaries can then use this
money to replace some of the income you would have earned or to help
pay off debts or other expenses.

http://getfreeinsurance.blogspot.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote: life insurance is the best way to
insure your life and your valuable
things .
life insurance provides a valuable death benefit to your
beneficiaries upon your death. Your beneficiaries can then use this
money to replace some of the income you would have earned or to help
pay off debts or other expenses. (clip)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gee, thanks for clearing this up. I've been paying my premiums faithfully
thinking that it would keep me from dying.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article
,
"Leo Lichtman" wrote:

wrote: life insurance is the best way to
insure your life and your valuable
things .
life insurance provides a valuable death benefit to your
beneficiaries upon your death. Your beneficiaries can then use this
money to replace some of the income you would have earned or to help
pay off debts or other expenses. (clip)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gee, thanks for clearing this up. I've been paying my premiums faithfully
thinking that it would keep me from dying.

In an inflationary economy such as we have today whole life insurance is
worthless. There might be some value in short term insurance but
anything long term will become worthless as the dollar declines.

Look up the old insurance ads from 30 years ago and they brag how you
can retire in luxury for $40/month. That's what today's ads will look
like in 30 years.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

nick hull wrote:

In an inflationary economy such as we have today whole life insurance is
worthless. There might be some value in short term insurance but
anything long term will become worthless as the dollar declines.

Term life is the only way to go. If you have kids, life insurance is a must
during the time you are raising them. If you have a special needs kid, then
the period is much longer. If your spouse is disabled, that is another case
where you need insurance.

I have a feeling there are a lot of people that have insurance that would be
better off putting the money in retirement accounts. If you live, you get
to use it, if you die, it pays for the funeral and retires loans and leaves
something for those you left behind.

Wes