Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A Surge of More Lies

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 12:10:42 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

ROFLMAO!!...

Crom! but I hate it when Mt Dew comes out my nose!

Just wait, some day it'll come out your ears! ;-)

Say..did you get my comments and requests about test equipment
piggybacked on a post last week? I didn t hear anything from you so was
wondering if it had dropped through the cracks.

I was sending a reply when the software farted and died. I have a
couple Fluke DVM bench meters. I'll see if I can get to them, and if
they are still good. As far as your 422 scope, I found a 423 in a scrap
yard. It was buried in mud, and a forklift had driven over it. I gave
the guy $20, and took it to the TV station to wash it off. It had minor
damage, and a loose Berg connector on the CRT. It's a tiny AC or batter
power scope. I also have a couple laptops with serial ports that just
arrived. Both need batteries, but work on the AC adapters. One is Win
95, the other Win 98. They Have parallel and serial ports, but I haven't
tested them. I think they both have CDROM drives

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida