DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   eBay Mill Question (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/229899-ebay-mill-question.html)

Tim Wescott January 15th 08 02:11 AM

eBay Mill Question

What should I expect to pay (on eBay, or whatever) for an Enco model
00212617 mill with a ProtoTrax EMX CNC retrofit attached?

I know what these would cost new and seperately, I'm wondering what I
should expect to pay for a really good unit (or something similar)
assuming that I can find it.

I'm in the Portland, OR, area.

Thanks.

--