Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gopher getter coming along

Bought the last components today to put together the knock off of the
Rodenator. Just in time, too. Stepped into a gopher tunnel this morning in
my back yard.

Have to go to Vegas off and on for the next few weeks, so progress will be
sporadic. Will take some pictures and keep everyone posted.

This is going to be fun.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote in message
Bought the last components today to put together the knock off of the
Rodenator. Just in time, too. Stepped into a gopher tunnel this morning
in my back yard.

Have to go to Vegas off and on for the next few weeks, so progress will be
sporadic. Will take some pictures and keep everyone posted.

This is going to be fun.

Steve

Hi Steve

?Any chance you will get some videos?

Jerry

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 07:41:21 GMT, "Jerry"
wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
Bought the last components today to put together the knock off of the
Rodenator. Just in time, too. Stepped into a gopher tunnel this morning
in my back yard.

Have to go to Vegas off and on for the next few weeks, so progress will be
sporadic. Will take some pictures and keep everyone posted.

This is going to be fun.

Steve

Hi Steve

?Any chance you will get some videos?

Jerry

And an autopsy report of the first specimens would be interesting.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jerry" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message
Bought the last components today to put together the knock off of the
Rodenator. Just in time, too. Stepped into a gopher tunnel this morning
in my back yard.

Have to go to Vegas off and on for the next few weeks, so progress will
be sporadic. Will take some pictures and keep everyone posted.

This is going to be fun.

Steve

Hi Steve

?Any chance you will get some videos?

Jerry

Will try. I got a Sony DSC H1 that will take videos, but haven't taken any
of posted them. I talked to a guy who said a couple of his friends tried
this idea but gave up on it because of high oxygen costs. So, this may be
something that I want to do for my own yard and for neighbors and not on a
large scale. But I think they probably had to have new trucks with the
graphics and a big office and such. We'll see after I get it working. It's
going to be worth it to just war with those on the 14 adjacent acres.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
Bought the last components today to put together the knock off of the
Rodenator. Just in time, too. Stepped into a gopher tunnel this

morning
in my back yard.

Have to go to Vegas off and on for the next few weeks, so progress will

be
sporadic. Will take some pictures and keep everyone posted.

This is going to be fun.

Steve

Hi Steve

?Any chance you will get some videos?

Jerry

And an autopsy report of the first specimens would be interesting.

Gunner

Gunner,

When it is done on an animal, they call it a necropsy. Autopsies are done
on people.

Ah, oh, er.... Never mind....

Jerry

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jerry Foster" wrote in message
. net...

wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
[...]

And if the "first specimens" *are* people,,, Gunner may know something
about the safety factor of this project

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:39:22 -0800, "Jerry Foster"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message
[...]

Think Bunker Buster....

Gunner

Lumber Getter stoutman Woodworking 6 November 22nd 05 04:40 PM
Gopher(s) ate buried Radio Dog Fence - several thousand feet- need scientific method to locate break Angrie.Woman Home Repair 1 September 22nd 05 05:26 PM
Gopher(s) ate buried Radio Dog Fence - several thousand feet - need scientific method to locate break Doug Miller Electronics Repair 0 September 20th 05 06:16 PM
Gopher(s) ate buried Radio Dog Fence - several thousand feet - need scientific method to locate break [email protected] Home Repair 0 September 19th 05 06:34 PM
Gopher(s) ate buried Radio Dog Fence - several thousand feet - need scientific method to locate break davefr Home Repair 0 August 27th 05 03:04 PM