DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   almost an FA post - this is an interesting tool I had never seen before (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/228895-almost-fa-post-interesting-tool-i-had-never-seen-before.html)

William Noble January 7th 08 07:06 AM

almost an FA post - this is an interesting tool I had never seen before

ran across this at an estate - I have only seen hand cutters for
undercutting between commutator segments, and here is a special power tool
to do it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300188495645 - of
course I'd like to get rich selling it, and some of you folks might even
have a use for it, but it's also just an interesting tool that you don't see
very often (well, maybe if you work in a motor shop you see them?)