DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Added carbide drills and endmills, taps and more to the for salelist. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/227829-added-carbide-drills-endmills-taps-more-salelist.html)

[email protected] December 30th 07 10:34 PM

Added carbide drills and endmills, taps and more to the for salelist.

I'm located in Alabama. The link to view is below.

http://backroadcollectibles.com/albu....php?cat_id=14

DoN. Nichols January 1st 08 05:34 AM

On 2007-12-30, wrote:
I'm located in Alabama. The link to view is below.

http://backroadcollectibles.com/albu....php?cat_id=14

For whatever reason -- I can't see the images. I can't even get
the links to display by hovering over where the image should be.

What kind of image format is it? Or what kind of extra tool
needs to be turned on to display it? I've even turned on Flash and
JavaScript with no luck in opera on Sun's Solaris.

Hmm ... O.K. It displays with Mozilla on the same platform, for
whatever reason. Having the images available does make things a lot
more clear. I wonder what about Opera is not working where Mozilla
does?

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564