DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New hoses for my Victor J-27 torch (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/226817-new-hoses-my-victor-j-27-torch.html)

Jim Stewart December 20th 07 04:57 PM

New hoses for my Victor J-27 torch

I need new hoses for this miniature torch
and I can't seem to find them.

Gordon[_3_] December 20th 07 05:27 PM

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:57:44 -0800, Jim Stewart wrote:

I need new hoses for this miniature torch and I can't seem to find them.

I have the same torch, I bought new hoses at Airgas.

Grant Erwin December 20th 07 05:32 PM

Jim Stewart wrote:

I need new hoses for this miniature torch
and I can't seem to find them.

That's A size? (3/8-24)? If it were me, I'd go to my local welding supply
and have them make them up. But you can order A-A 3/16" hose in various
lengths many places. Here's one for example:
http://www.fastenal.com/web/products...ex?sku=0810002

GWE