DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FREE OFFER -- truing wheels (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/226369-free-offer-truing-wheels.html)

Ignoramus22759 December 16th 07 11:09 PM

FREE OFFER -- truing wheels

Could not sell, do not want to throw away, no charge on local pickup,
$10 shipping. I will ship via priority mail flat rate box, the extra
dollar covers paypal fees.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...essing-Wheels/

Snag December 17th 07 12:52 AM

FREE OFFER -- truing wheels

Ignoramus22759 wrote:
Could not sell, do not want to throw away, no charge on local pickup,
$10 shipping. I will ship via priority mail flat rate box, the extra
dollar covers paypal fees.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...essing-Wheels/

I'll take 'em . Email me your paypal at snagone @ bellsouth . net (remove
spaces) , I'll send you my mailing address .
--

Snag aka OSG #1
'90 Ultra , "Strider"

Ignoramus22759 December 17th 07 12:56 AM

FREE OFFER -- truing wheels

emailed