DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I finally found SEO Services (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/226050-i-finally-found-search-engine-optimization-services.html)

r2e8t02p December 13th 07 09:55 PM

I finally found SEO Services

After using 10 different seo companies over the last 2 years for all
my sites the only one that got me the conversion rates like I wanted
was http://seoservicesextreme.googlepage...expertservices this
SEO firm. Really, I thought their prices were outstanding, by that I
mean expensive but after two months of service, it was worth every
dollar. Here is their pricing, http://seoservicesextreme.googlepage...expertservices
So I called them How do you think their rates compare?

Ignoramus5215 December 13th 07 10:19 PM

was http://seoservi cesextreme.googlepages.com/seoexpertservices this
SEO firm. Really, I thought their prices were outstanding, by that I
mean expensive but after two months of service, it was worth every
dollar. Here is their pricing, http://seo servicesextreme.googlepages.com/seoexpertservices
So I called them How do you think their rates compare?

I think that their rates are kind of high for a "company" that cannot
afford to buy a domain.