DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/226008-re-please-check-syntax-error-grammar-mistakes-me.html)

Louis Ohland December 13th 07 02:44 PM

please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me

I can understand rec.crafts.metalworking, but rec.woodworking and
alt.guitar.lap-pedal seem a bit of a stretch.

What happened to the data from 850C?

wrote:
English is a little trouble for me .so ,there are maybe some errors in
my writting.

[email protected][_2_] December 16th 07 08:01 AM

wrote:
English is a little trouble for me .so ,there are maybe some errors in
my writting.- Hide quoted text -

I sent this to two groups.

steel,Obtained at 850C withe special heating time and cooling rate ,
Tensile strength is very high,and the flow curve is very
smoothing ,and A lot of work need to done.