DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Cavelamb (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/222080-ping-cavelamb.html)

SteveB November 22nd 07 12:10 AM

Ping Cavelamb

e mail me your snail mail addy. I got you some SS to play with. I
apologize that it isn't a lot, but they had just dumped their barrels, and
the guy cut these pieces from a rem strip he had. Some days you get lucky.
I'll watch for some again in the future, and may be able to send more.

It'll be next week now with the holidays before I'm home and can ship them.
Then three days Priority Mail.

deserttravelerATcoxDOTnet or deserttravelerATdishmailDOTnet

figure it out.

Steve

cavelamb himself[_4_] November 22nd 07 02:14 AM

Ping Cavelamb

SteveB wrote:

e mail me your snail mail addy. I got you some SS to play with. I
apologize that it isn't a lot, but they had just dumped their barrels, and
the guy cut these pieces from a rem strip he had. Some days you get lucky.
I'll watch for some again in the future, and may be able to send more.

It'll be next week now with the holidays before I'm home and can ship them.
Then three days Priority Mail.

deserttravelerATcoxDOTnet or deserttravelerATdishmailDOTnet

figure it out.

Steve

We'll call it a lucky day, Steve!

Email on the way...