DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DARPA Urban Challenge Webcast (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/219839-darpa-urban-challenge-webcast.html)

axolotl November 3rd 07 02:35 PM

DARPA Urban Challenge Webcast

For those interested in robotics, the webcast for the DARPA Urban
Challenge can be found he

http://www.grandchallenge.org/darpau...ideo_high.html

Kevin Gallimore

Jim Chandler November 3rd 07 06:46 PM

axolotl wrote:
For those interested in robotics, the webcast for the DARPA Urban
Challenge can be found he

http://www.grandchallenge.org/darpau...ideo_high.html

Kevin Gallimore

News==----
Newsgroups

I was thinking about going out and watching a bit of that today. The
Southern California Logistics Airport, formerly known as George AFB, is
where I retired from the Air Force in 1988.

Jim Chandler

axolotl November 3rd 07 07:11 PM

Jim Chandler wrote:

I was thinking about going out and watching a bit of that today. The
Southern California Logistics Airport, formerly known as George AFB, is
where I retired from the Air Force in 1988.

You need to hurry. They are finishing up the second mission and some
vehicles are on the third and final.

Kevin Gallimore

Jim Chandler November 3rd 07 08:27 PM

axolotl wrote:
Jim Chandler wrote:

I was thinking about going out and watching a bit of that today. The
Southern California Logistics Airport, formerly known as George AFB,
is where I retired from the Air Force in 1988.

You need to hurry. They are finishing up the second mission and some
vehicles are on the third and final.

Kevin Gallimore

News==----
Newsgroups

I don't think I'll make. It's already 1:30 or so and I'm being lazy
today. Just got back yesterday from a week in Las Vegas at the SEMA and
AAPEX shows and myself is TIRED. The LV Convention Center alone is
1,000,000 sq ft or so and I think I walked every inch of it twice. Sure
were some beautiful cars there though. I'll have the 200 or so photos I
took online at www.flickr.com/photos/jimchandler. Click on "Sets". I
have the pics of the 2005 SEMA show there now if anyone is interested.
There is one car in the 2005 lot that really caaught my attention. It
was a 40's Ford with the entire body done in polished copper. Drool!

Jim Chandler