DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is it? CCIII (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/218789-re-what-cciii.html)

[email protected] October 26th 07 01:46 AM

What is it? CCIII

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:16:55 -0400, "R.H."
wrote:

Match box.

This answer is correct. I was thinking of posting a secondary question
about it on the site but I'll post it here instead, what is the purpose of
the small part sticking out of the lid? It's located in the middle towards
the back, about 1/2" or less from the hinge.

It's to stop th' lid from being vertical so it falls back down unless
you hold it open. In th' event that th' matches inside accidentally
ignite, it's a good thang. Don't ask how I know g.

Snarl