DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tribute in Light: Gods prospective on September 11 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/218363-tribute-light-gods-prospective-september-11-a.html)

[email protected] October 22nd 07 02:46 PM

Tribute in Light: Gods prospective on September 11

Receive reassurance and comfort even in tragedy. God says "The
righteous one perishes, and no one takes it to heart; faithful men are
swept away with no one realizing that the righteous one is swept away
from the presence of evil.-Isaiah 57:1
we need not fear or let our hearts be troubled when disasters and
tragedy beset because a better way is on the way.
http://spiritofart123.blogspot.com

Governess
http://gatesofrighteousness.blogspot.com

Al Porter October 22nd 07 09:28 PM

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:46:56 -0700, wrote:

Receive reassurance and comfort even in tragedy. God says "The
righteous one perishes, and no one takes it to heart; faithful men are
swept away with no one realizing that the righteous one is swept away
from the presence of evil.-Isaiah 57:1
we need not fear or let our hearts be troubled when disasters and
tragedy beset because a better way is on the way.
http://spiritofart123.blogspot.com

Governess
http://gatesofrighteousness.blogspot.com

Get lost, freak...

Al

* October 23rd 07 02:42 PM

Tribute in Light: Gods prospective on September 11

Al Porter wrote in article
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:46:56 -0700, wrote:

Receive reassurance and comfort even in tragedy. God says "The
righteous one perishes, and no one takes it to heart; faithful men are
swept away with no one realizing that the righteous one is swept away
from the presence of evil.-Isaiah 57:1
we need not fear or let our hearts be troubled when disasters and
tragedy beset because a better way is on the way.
http://spiritofart123.blogspot.com

Governess
http://gatesofrighteousness.blogspot.com

Get lost, freak...

Al

Why do you feel that you have more right to your opinion than he has to
his????

Maybe he's a SPAMMER......

Maybe he's a religious cultist.....

But, right or wrong, doesn't he have a right to his own opinion?

Or, has the internet become communist?

* October 24th 07 02:43 PM

Tribute in Light: Gods prospective on September 11

Maxwell Lol wrote in article
"*" writes:

But, right or wrong, doesn't he have a right to his own opinion?

Sure - but he doesn't have a right to force his opinion on me.
He's a spammer.

But, Al Porter, somehow, DOES have a right to force his opinion on
you?.......just because he's perceived to NOT be a SPAMMER?

Why can't you exercise enough self-control to NOT open repeat posts from
people whose beliefs run contrary to yours?

Al Porter October 24th 07 06:47 PM

"*" writes:

But, right or wrong, doesn't he have a right to his own opinion?

Sure - but he doesn't have a right to force his opinion on me.
He's a spammer.

But, Al Porter, somehow, DOES have a right to force his opinion on
you?.......just because he's perceived to NOT be a SPAMMER?

I wasn't forcing my opinion on Maxwell, I was just telling the
religion freak to get lost...

Why can't you exercise enough self-control to NOT open repeat posts from
people whose beliefs run contrary to yours?

Ditto...????

Al