Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mechanical Aptitude Test

Found this site on RMH, posted here for
your enjoyment:

http://tinyurl.com/379fuh

Look for the review button to see your
test results.
Phil Kangas

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 16, 6:07 pm, "Phil Kangas" wrote:
Found this site on RMH, posted here for
your enjoyment:

http://tinyurl.com/379fuh

Look for the review button to see your
test results.
Phil Kangas

Cool quiz. I got an 88%. I don't do the gear stuff that often, I
think it was the Lego mechanisms class I taught this summer that
drilled them into my head.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In , on Tue, 16 Oct 2007
21:07:49 -0400, Phil Kangas, wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/379fuh

Look for the review button to see your
test results.

I got a 96%. Missed the terminology on #7.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message
In , on Tue, 16 Oct 2007
21:07:49 -0400, Phil Kangas, wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/379fuh

Look for the review button to see your
test results.

I got a 96%. Missed the terminology on #7.

Perhaps #7 should have been preceded by the statement:
"In a manual transmission..." . Then their answer would
make sense, eih? But then we should have assumed that
since this was an automotive class test.
Phil