DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Grizzly DRO on Grizzly square column mill/drill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/216897-grizzly-dro-grizzly-square-column-mill-drill.html)

carl mciver October 8th 07 10:18 PM

Grizzly DRO on Grizzly square column mill/drill

My lab just got a Grizzly DRO for our mill drill. I haven't had a
chance to put it on yet, and was wondering if anyone else had done one, and
how well it goes on. I've got a huge pile of work ahead of me, some of it
waiting on the DRO, so I wanted to spend the least amount of time on the
job.

Carl M October 18th 07 12:35 AM

On Oct 9, 5:52 am, Louis Ohland wrote:
Carl McIver wrote:
My lab just got a GrizzlyDROfor our mill drill. I haven't had a
chance to put it on yet, and was wondering if anyone else had done one, and
how well it goes on. I've got a huge pile of work ahead of me, some of it
waiting on theDRO, so I wanted to spend the least amount of time on the
job.

What model of mill/drill do you have? I have the Sieg X3 (G0463)

It's the G0519. The X is on, but the other two I haven't figured out
the best way to attach it yet. Sorry for the late response; I don't
have as much access to the newsgroups as I used to.