Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FA: here's a mystery tool maybe one of you folks can make something useful out of

as I recall, after some discussion a year or two ago, the general consensus
was that this had something to do with an older PABX - I am out of space and
don't need it, but it looks like it would be really useful as a way of
pressing some two items together or separating them -
here's the link
Without the wooden case, the overall cost is pretty reasonable - if you win
and tell me you got it from the NG, I'll cut another couple of $$ off the
shipping (just remind me) - I hate to throw nice condition stuff like this
away, but if I keep everything, then the stuff takes over my life.

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

here's the linkhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300156688033
Without the wooden case, the overall cost is pretty reasonable - if you win
and tell me you got it from the NG, I'll cut another couple of $$ off the
shipping (just remind me) - I hate to throw nice condition stuff like this
away, but if I keep everything, then the stuff takes over my life.

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page,www.wbnoble.comand find my email

http://xy3.com/bsp/pdf/074-000-001toolindex.pdf

perhaps a relay coil replacement tool.

Dave

another mystery tool - what the heck is this thing? William Noble Metalworking 2 September 5th 07 05:36 AM
another mystery tool - what the heck is this thing really? [email protected] Metalworking 3 September 4th 07 06:58 AM
Mystery tool rastus Metalworking 14 October 25th 05 09:31 PM
Yet another mystery tool David Billington Metalworking 15 August 9th 05 06:46 PM
mystery tool Grant Erwin Metalworking 19 May 23rd 05 04:58 PM