DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Steamboating this weekend (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/215801-steamboating-weekend.html)

steamer September 27th 07 04:47 PM

Steamboating this weekend

--For those who can get there the fun begins tomorrow in the
California Delta just off Hwy 12 where it intersects the Mokelumne River, a
tributary of the Sacramento River. Hope to have close to 20 steamboats this
yr, plus a few steam cars and the steam powered Margarita blender (!!). Come
on over for a gander if interested. If you're jones-ing to build something
the swapmeet begins Saturday afternoon..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Feeling like Bender in
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : a strong magnetic field...

Stupendous Man September 27th 07 07:27 PM

Steamboating this weekend

Never mind, I found the link you should have included.

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

I am attending a Jeepster Club picknik in Ione this Sat, and may try to
attend both