Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT helicopter, "win a (ultralight) helicopter" raffle

please, again, forgive me for posting off topic stuff, but this could be
tangentially "on topic". there's some nice machining work on this machine.

you've got to pay $50 (australian dollars) (for me that was $47.50) chance
to win a ultralight helicopter. they've got to sell 2000 "tiles" of which
444 are already sold. there's no "end date" for this raffle, they do the
raffle when all the tiles are sold, no telling when that's going to be,
could be 2030 for all i know, so for me it's like throwing away money, but,
on the other hand, there's no way i could own a helicopter otherwise. now i
need lots more people to get in on this so they do the raffle, so i'm
posting here in hopes someone will buy a chance.

http://www.innovator.mosquito.net.nz/mbbs2/index.asp
http://www.promotion.mosquito.net.nz/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:49:17 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
"William Wixon" quickly quoth:

please, again, forgive me for posting off topic stuff, but this could be
tangentially "on topic". there's some nice machining work on this machine.

you've got to pay $50 (australian dollars) (for me that was $47.50) chance
to win a ultralight helicopter. they've got to sell 2000 "tiles" of which
444 are already sold. there's no "end date" for this raffle, they do the
raffle when all the tiles are sold, no telling when that's going to be,
could be 2030 for all i know, so for me it's like throwing away money, but,
on the other hand, there's no way i could own a helicopter otherwise. now i
need lots more people to get in on this so they do the raffle, so i'm
posting here in hopes someone will buy a chance.

1:2000? Damned good odds for what looks like a total blast to fly!

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following