Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Hold my beer while I show you something....

Man puts rattlesnake in his mouth.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Stewart wrote:

Man puts rattlesnake in his mouth.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Hawke should try that, while someone holds the lit propane torch to
its tail.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Time to add more chlorine to the gene pool.
42

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
.. .
Man puts rattlesnake in his mouth.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Hawke should try that, while someone holds the lit propane torch to
its tail.

I'm out of propane, would MAPP gas be okay?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:20:05 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"42etus" quickly quoth:

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
. ..
Man puts rattlesnake in his mouth.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Time to add more chlorine to the gene pool.
42

Rattlesnakes ARE chlorine. It's too bad the snake wasn't smaller. The
babies don't know when to stop spitting venom.

Other Darwin Awardees this week a
1) The guy lying on the tracks after 3+ malt liquors who was run over
by a 20mph train in Rogue River, the next town over from me.
and
2) The lady who pulled out in front of a 55mph pickup in her Camry.
Her baby in the car seat was OK but she died instantly. Luckily, she
turned left into traffic and was hit on her side.

Chlorinated famous last words: "Hey, y'all, WATCH THIS!"

--

According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will
endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Jim Stewart wrote:
Man puts rattlesnake in his mouth.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Hawke should try that, while someone holds the lit propane torch to
its tail.

You're a jackass. Make that, you're a miserable bitter jackass.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Abrasha wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Jim Stewart wrote:
Man puts rattlesnake in his mouth.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Hawke should try that, while someone holds the lit propane torch to
its tail.

You're a jackass. Make that, you're a miserable bitter jackass.

Now, now, I don't want to take away your title. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Hawke should try that, while someone holds the lit propane torch to
its tail.

I'm out of propane, would MAPP gas be okay?

MAPP, Acetylene, Hydrogen, or anything else you have on hand. I
wonder what effect a Taser would have on the snake? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

MAPP, Acetylene, Hydrogen, or anything else you have on hand. I
wonder what effect a Taser would have on the snake? ;-)

I thought it was a hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

MAPP, Acetylene, Hydrogen, or anything else you have on hand. I
wonder what effect a Taser would have on the snake? ;-)

I thought it was a hawke

Start with the snake, and finish with hawkie.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

OT Beer David Lang UK diy 60 July 13th 05 08:36 PM
DIY Beer Andrew McKay UK diy 47 March 22nd 05 11:40 AM
Shop Cranes: I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 4 March 3rd 05 12:08 AM