Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RDF, turbine engine

I have no idea about legalities, but, to me, it would make a bit more
sense to put a thrust turbine on a three wheeled motorcycle.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:27:41 -0500, Ignoramus26157
wrote:

I have no idea about legalities, but, to me, it would make a bit more
sense to put a thrust turbine on a three wheeled motorcycle.

EJ Potter tried/made one. Scroll down to the bottom of this
page:

http://www.the-rocketman.com/jet_cars_1.html

I came across this while looking for an image of Potter's
bike. Bad Brothers YSR Jetbike:

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/20...s-ysr-jetbike/

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:27:22 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Leon
Fisk quickly quoth:

wrote:

I have no idea about legalities, but, to me, it would make a bit more
sense to put a thrust turbine on a three wheeled motorcycle.

EJ Potter tried/made one. Scroll down to the bottom of this
page:

http://www.the-rocketman.com/jet_cars_1.html

Woohoohoo! I love that Doug Rose Green Mamba!
http://www.the-rocketman.com/jet_cars_3.html Melting?

--

According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will
endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life