Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

HeyBub wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Walmart is doing this for their good...not the good of the consumer.

Dunno about that.

According to a study done by Walmart, the company has provided more
assistance to lower-income Americans than all the welfare programs (Social
Security, Medicare, WIC, etc.) combined.

According to a study done by me, I've got the longest, fattest,
hardest, fastest pumping dick any woman has ever seen. Just ask
me if you don't believe me!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 16, 6:47 pm, Bill Turlock "Bill Turlock
wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Walmart is doing this for their good...not the good of the consumer.

Dunno about that.

According to a study done by Walmart, the company has provided more
assistance to lower-income Americans than all the welfare programs (Social
Security, Medicare, WIC, etc.) combined.

According to a study done by me, I've got the longest, fattest,
hardest, fastest pumping dick any woman has ever seen. Just ask
me if you don't believe me!

I think we need to get Senator Craig on this one right away.

TMT