DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - a breath of fresh air in DC (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/214490-ot-breath-fresh-air-dc.html)

WoodButcher September 15th 07 04:27 AM

OT - a breath of fresh air in DC

I don't usually post this kind of stuff but ...
This is just so out of character for congress that I felt I had to.
Too bad they didn't write it so it is retroactive.

Randy Replogle September 15th 07 03:30 PM

OT - a breath of fresh air in DC

WoodButcher wrote:
I don't usually post this kind of stuff but ...

Have you ever posted *anything* here? I don't remember you.
RAndy

Wes[_2_] September 16th 07 07:10 AM

OT - a breath of fresh air in DC

Randy Replogle wrote:

WoodButcher wrote:
I don't usually post this kind of stuff but ...

Have you ever posted *anything* here? I don't remember you.
RAndy

Not a regular. Just another troll.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...TFF3XI8ybO-6hc

Wes

WoodButcher September 17th 07 01:39 AM

OT - a breath of fresh air in DC

No, not a troll. Mostly a lurker and an occasional contributor.
I mostly hang at rec.woodworking and never at any sports sites.
I seem to unfortunately have the same bogus email address as
a troll.
Here's my posts in RCM
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...rch+this+group
Art
ps. I did prefix the post you and forgetful took umbrage to with OT.