Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:10:58 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Dave Gordon wrote:

"nick hull" wrote in message
.. .
In article om,
Robatoy wrote:

My _preferred_ weapons are keyboard and ballot.

Too bad the candidate of my choice is NEVER on the ballot - NONE OF THE
ABOVE

Nice protest, but what if it was? What if that choice got the most votes?

An empty office can't pass bad bills, so what's your problem?

And how would they handle the ballot with "anyone but" and a candidate
indicated?
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gerald Miller wrote:

An empty office can't pass bad bills, so what's your problem?

And how would they handle the ballot with "anyone but" and a candidate
indicated?

XOR isn't valid logic in an election, and gray logic never caught
on.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell