Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enco shipping code for September?

Is there a code for September? I went through my September email and
I din't see one. Nor did I notice one on the flyer...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

bq340 wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:
Is there a code for September? I went through my September email and
I din't see one. Nor did I notice one on the flyer...

I got the email on 9/4. promo code WEBRN97
MikeB

I got an Enco Outlet email on that day, but I see no promo code in it.

BUT.. the code you gave was accepted. Thanks much...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

bq340 wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:
bq340 wrote:
Louis Ohland wrote:
Is there a code for September? I went through my September email
and I din't see one. Nor did I notice one on the flyer...

I got the email on 9/4. promo code WEBRN97
MikeB

I got an Enco Outlet email on that day, but I see no promo code in
it. BUT.. the code you gave was accepted. Thanks much...

Glad to help! It was the Outlet email, in my email the code was near
the beginning:

"Hi Metalworking Professional,
Check out the new issue of Enco OUTLET today and save up to 67%. Plus,
you'll save even more with Free UPS Shipping* on your order of $50 or
more from Enco. To get Free UPS Shipping, just use promo code WEBRN97
when you order from use-enco.com or call 800-USE-ENCO."

FWIW, my order went bad- I ordered a Fowler 6" dial caliper to keep in
my desk for general use so I did not have to run out to my toolbox 10
times a day & they arrived with the dial pointer off of it's shaft &
rattling around in the dial!

They issued an RMA promptly & made me reorder as the original order
was "closed" but then I had to go back & forth with them to get the
original shipping refunded. They said I had ordered other stuff in
that order as well but I pointed out I would have to pay shipping on
the replacement calipers & was not my fault they shipped a broken
item.....

I just got a new flyer , shipping code FSA78NW is good for orders over 50
bucks until Oct 31st .

--

Snag aka OSG #1
'90 Ultra , "Strider"