Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Milling machine up for auction.

Can't bid on it as I haven't got the room or time to go get it, but there
seems to be a nice Kearney and Trecker mod. no 2D mill at
www.gsaauctions.gov under miscellaneous, Alabama. Sure would like to see it
go to a good home. No, I'm not affiliated with the website in any way.
Auction closes on Sept. 14th.

Garrett Fulton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

htmlbodyDearbrph2Need to a href='http://www.omgsale.com
buy cheapest Runescape Gold/a? brbuy a href='http://
www.omgsale.comDragon Scimmy /a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.com Abby Whip/a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.comGreen Dragonhide/a ?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.com Red Dragonhide/a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.comBlue Dragonhide/a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.comDragon Bones/a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.comLobster/a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.comShark/a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.comYew logs/a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.com Prayer Potion/a?br
buy a href='http://www.omgsale.com Rune Scimmy/a?br
Omgsale.com have cheapest Gold only for $2.99/M./h2h2 a
href='http://www.omgsale.comRunescape power leveling/a ,24/7
online/h2br a href='http://www.omgsale.comRunescape Items/a
also been selling at all servers! BRpa href='http://
www.omgsale.comOmgsale.com /astrives to offer the lowest prices,
the fastest and most reliable service on the web for all your gaming
needs. Feel free to contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by live
chat, email and instant messenger. /ppa href='http://
www.omgsale.comOmgsale.com /ais your one stop Runescape Power
Leveling Store. We guarantee the lowest price of Runescape Power
Leveling in the market. Below is some a href='http://
www.omgsale.compower leveling /arules to ensure your account
security,rights and interests. And if you have any question in your
shopping process, please contact our online support asap. We should
try our best to service you a happy shopping here./pa href='http://
www.omgsale.comFast delivery on 24/7 online/a, and accept paypal
and credit card.Just buy Now!/ppa href='http://
www.omgsale.comwww.omgsale.com/a/ppFanatically yours,brsales
Dept:BRBy MSN Email Communication/html

milling machine gilles Woodworking 6 February 17th 07 07:16 PM
milling machine gilles Woodworking 11 January 24th 07 12:23 PM
FYI - Machine auction in Ft Worth Rex B Metalworking 0 May 15th 06 11:23 PM
F.S. Milling machine Dan Buckman Metalworking 1 March 10th 04 10:27 PM