Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Schaublin lathe compound rest

I am posting this for a friend.

He has a Schaublin lathe compound rest for sale. It is the same as the
compound rest in this eBay auction, http://tinyurl.com/2nse8j

Please note, he has only the compound rest, no cross slide. It is in
very good condition.

He wants to know what the slide might be worth, or rather what he could
sell it for. The eBay listing is not a good indication, since the price
listed is the asking price, and of the four offers three expired, and
one was declined.

If needed I could either put some images of the compound rest on my web
site, or email to people.

Thanks in advance.
--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Wood Lathe Steady Rest Fred Woodworking Plans and Photos 2 April 20th 07 10:04 PM
Steady Rest for a 10" lathe Tim Schubach Woodturning 20 September 13th 06 06:40 AM
Leblond lathe follow rest oldjag Metalworking 2 June 14th 05 07:25 AM
Sloppy compound rest Uwe Metalworking 2 March 5th 05 10:03 PM
atlas 6 inch compound rest same as 10 inch? Sir Al Babin Metalworking 1 July 28th 03 03:24 AM