DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Schaublin lathe compound rest (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/214057-schaublin-lathe-compound-rest.html)

Abrasha September 11th 07 06:27 PM

Schaublin lathe compound rest

I am posting this for a friend.

He has a Schaublin lathe compound rest for sale. It is the same as the
compound rest in this eBay auction, http://tinyurl.com/2nse8j

Please note, he has only the compound rest, no cross slide. It is in
very good condition.

He wants to know what the slide might be worth, or rather what he could
sell it for. The eBay listing is not a good indication, since the price
listed is the asking price, and of the four offers three expired, and
one was declined.

If needed I could either put some images of the compound rest on my web
site, or email to people.

Thanks in advance.
--
Abrasha