Old September 11th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Seattle Man Gets Two Years for eBay Fraud

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:04:29 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, B A
R R Y quickly quoth:

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
"

You're not alone, DoN. I refuse to do business through PayPal.

Add one more.

Good. Mo fo me! I prefer Paypal since I buy so much stuff through
eBay. I created a new bank account for it and it's a bother to go
feed, so Paypal restocks it for me electronically.

--
The only place you will be accepted is the place you make for yourself.
-- Holly Lisle, Fire In The Mist, 1992