DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Seattle Man Gets Two Years for eBay Fraud (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/214054-re-ot-seattle-man-gets-two-years-ebay-fraud.html)

Larry Jaques September 11th 07 02:06 PM

OT - Seattle Man Gets Two Years for eBay Fraud

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:04:29 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, B A
R R Y quickly quoth:

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
"

You're not alone, DoN. I refuse to do business through PayPal.

Add one more.

Good. Mo fo me! I prefer Paypal since I buy so much stuff through
eBay. I created a new bank account for it and it's a bother to go
feed, so Paypal restocks it for me electronically.

--
The only place you will be accepted is the place you make for yourself.
-- Holly Lisle, Fire In The Mist, 1992