DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HAMMERFEST '07: White Pride World Wide (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/213888-re-hammerfest-07-white-pride-world-wide.html)

JR North September 10th 07 03:15 AM

HAMMERFEST '07: White Pride World Wide

My .02
*REAL* Nazis would have kicked Aryan Nation's and Hammerskins's asses.
They would have had nothing to do with these guys, except stand them
next to a big hole and put a bullet in their heads.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

wrote:
Portland Oregon, October 5th, 6th, and 7th: HAMMERFEST '07

Hammerskins of Aryan-America, come together and celebrate our Racial
Pride and help promote our Racial Heritage and Purity. For nearly a
decade the Hammerskin Nation has been bringing you one of the premier
pro-White events in the world, Hammerfest. In 2007, the Northwestern
Hammerskins and the H.S.N. are proud to present Hammerfest in
beautiful Portland, Oregon, celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the
Hammerskin Nation. N.W.H.S. welcome all who would come to celebrate
the 20th Anniversary of the Hammerskin Nation & honor fallen
Hammerskin Brothers such as Hammer Joe Rowan, Guy Asper & Eric Banks.

Portland, Oregon, the heart of Bob Mathews' White Homeland, is the
location of this once in a lifetime event. No detail or expense have
been spared to make this a must-attend event and honor our Hammerskin
Brothers & Sisters around the world.

My White Aryan-American Brothers and Sisters, come stand with me to
Hammerfest 2007, United We Stand, divided we fall. We cannot allow
the lessor species, just because they walk on their hind legs, to
muddy the racial purity of the White race. Racial purity must be the
primary goal of every loyal Aryan-American.

--

I fight the good fight, I fight for White pride.

http://www.makethestand.com
http://www.stormfront.org
http://www.whiterevolution.com

Michael A. Terrell September 11th 07 05:57 AM

JR North wrote:

My .02
*REAL* Nazis would have kicked Aryan Nation's and Hammerskins's asses.
They would have had nothing to do with these guys, except stand them
next to a big hole and put a bullet in their heads.

Aw come on! You know they would have caged them and used them to
test the gas chambers.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell