Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liquid Zeolite Benefits Plus All Natural Products

Just wanted to let you know that not only Can you find out the
Benefits of Liquid Zeolite you can also view some of the Other All
Natural Products that complete this 3 Step Process.

There is a 3 Step Process.
Remove
Renew
Restore

Find out about the 3 R's today.

http://zeolitesinfo.net

Receive your FREE Zeolite Report

http://zeolitebenefits.net

Liquid Zeolite has not been approved by the FDA as a treatment for any
specific disease. However, it has been listed on the FDA's GRAS list
(Generally Reconginzed As Safe.)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 7, 6:27 am, rzt8lias wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that not only Can you find out the
Benefits of Liquid Zeolite you can also view some of the Other All
Natural Products that complete this 3 Step Process.

There is a 3 Step Process.
Remove
Renew
Restore

Find out about the 3 R's today.

http://zeolitesinfo.net

Receive your FREE Zeolite Report

http://zeolitebenefits.net

Liquid Zeolite has not been approved by the FDA as a treatment for any
specific disease. However, it has been listed on the FDA's GRAS list
(Generally Reconginzed As Safe.)

Must be a new rust remover.

Paul

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 7, 2:27 pm, rzt8lias wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that not only Can you find out the
Benefits of Liquid Zeolite you can also view some of the Other All
Natural Products that complete this 3 Step Process.

There is a 3 Step Process.
Remove
Renew
Restore

Find out about the 3 R's today.

http://zeolitesinfo.net

Receive your FREE Zeolite Report

http://zeolitebenefits.net

Liquid Zeolite has not been approved by the FDA as a treatment for any
specific disease. However, it has been listed on the FDA's GRAS list
(Generally Reconginzed As Safe.)

Wow, this posting has been posted on over 15 forums that I have seen.
Why is it that although forums are set up so that people can talk
honestly about a variety of subjects, there is always someone who
tries to promote their business/products This really gets on my nerves
that there are so many people trying to jump on any opportunity to
market themselves.
Well Rebecca Blevens (independent Waiora distributor), seeing as you
have decided to join this forum, may be you could answer a few
questions on the products you are trying to peddle on this web site.
Obviously you are a distributor for Natural Cellular Defense, so may
be you can tell me why your product turns brown after a few weeks and
why it smells so bad.
Also your comment about Liquid Zeolite being listed on the FDA GRAS
list is WRONG.
It is in fact that the raw material, Clinoptilolite is on the FDA GRAS
list.

You are not to blame for this inaccuracy as this incorrect fact
appears on the majority of NCD distributor sites, as distributors, in
my opinion, just copy and paste the information, assuming it is
correct.

Thank you Rebecca for your posting.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 04:19:04 -0700, TruthJunkie wrote:
On Sep 7, 2:27 pm, rzt8lias wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that not only Can you find out the

Wow, this posting has been posted on over 15 forums that I have seen.
Why is it that although forums are set up so that people can talk
honestly about a variety of subjects, there is always someone who
tries to promote their business/products This really gets on my nerves
that there are so many people trying to jump on any opportunity to
market themselves.

Why is it that whenever someone whose news provider doesn't filter spam
sees it, they repost it to get it around the rest of our news providers
filters?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 8, 8:40 am, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 04:19:04 -0700, TruthJunkie wrote:
On Sep 7, 2:27 pm, rzt8lias wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that not only Can you find out the

Wow, this posting has been posted on over 15 forums that I have seen.
Why is it that although forums are set up so that people can talk
honestly about a variety of subjects, there is always someone who
tries to promote their business/products This really gets on my nerves
that there are so many people trying to jump on any opportunity to
market themselves.

Why is it that whenever someone whose news provider doesn't filter spam
sees it, they repost it to get it around the rest of our news providers
filters?

This has to of been posted in the wrong forum is all I can think of. I
do not remember posting to rec.crafts.metalworking unless maybe you
are listed under a group that I was posting too. Just wanted you to
know that although I was a welder in High School that is my extent of
metal working :0) Thank You soooo much for your replies. But NO I am
not trying to market myself. I am a cancer survivor and at the time. I
knew nothing about alternatives. Just thankful there are products that
actually make you feel better. People don;t realize that the chemo and
radiation affects stay with you long after the procedures, and it
takes a long time just to start feeling good again.

Be Well and Blessed,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:57:17 -0700, beckyjo wrote:
On Sep 8, 8:40 am, Dave Hinz wrote:

Why is it that whenever someone whose news provider doesn't filter spam
sees it, they repost it to get it around the rest of our news providers
filters?

This has to of been posted in the wrong forum is all I can think of. I
do not remember posting to rec.crafts.metalworking unless maybe you
are listed under a group that I was posting too.

MMmmhmm. Interesting that your posting identity isn't that of the
spammer, or the shill, but you address the group as if you're the one
being misunderstood or something. Hint: We've seen it all, it's easy to
recognize.

(snip story)

I suppose there's a chance that you're actually legit and naiive, but,
it'd be the second time in 15 years I've seen this tactic when it was.