Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default another mystery tool - what the heck is this thing?

some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find
anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on ebay
because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show the
photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300147918281

thanks for your help in identifying it

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

William Noble wrote:
some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find
anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on ebay
because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show the
photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300147918281

thanks for your help in identifying it

Its a diesel injector tester/calibrator.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

sorry for duplicate posts - had a problem with teranet not passing my posts
through -

"Ted Frater" wrote in message
William Noble wrote:
some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find
anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on ebay
because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show the
photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300147918281

thanks for your help in identifying it

Its a diesel injector tester/calibrator.

another mystery tool - what the heck is this thing really? [email protected] Metalworking 3 September 4th 07 07:58 AM
Mystery tool rastus Metalworking 14 October 25th 05 10:31 PM
mystery tool Grant Erwin Metalworking 19 May 23rd 05 05:58 PM
Mystery tools - what the heck are these things william_b_noble Metalworking 5 March 21st 05 02:14 PM
Mystery tools - what the heck are these things william_b_noble Metalworking 1 March 20th 05 09:38 AM