DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   another mystery tool - what the heck is this thing? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/213254-another-mystery-tool-what-heck-thing.html)

William Noble September 4th 07 12:39 AM

another mystery tool - what the heck is this thing?

some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find
anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on ebay
because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show the
photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300147918281

thanks for your help in identifying it

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com

ted frater September 4th 07 05:34 PM

William Noble wrote:
some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find
anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on ebay
because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show the
photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300147918281

thanks for your help in identifying it

Its a diesel injector tester/calibrator.