Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default another mystery tool - what the heck is this thing really?

some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find
anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on
ebay
because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show
the
photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300147918281

thanks for your help in identifying it

bill N

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
ups.com...
some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find
anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on
ebay
because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show
the
photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300147918281

thanks for your help in identifying it

bill N

I don't know, but there are some similar units on the pages below which
refer to Lucas fuel injection.

http://www.maserati-alfieri.co.uk/al...rProps-02a.jpg Looks like
a modified one on the right hand side of he photo

http://www.maserati-alfieri.co.uk/al...rProps-04a.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

thanks, that's it - I'll update the auction now -
"RLM" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 22:10:19 -0700, william_b_noble wrote:

some sort of high pressure solvent sprayer, I presume - I can't find
anything on line about it and I'd sure like to know - I put it on
ebay
because I got to get rid of it, and that's a convenient way to show
the
photo and desctiption - it's a Bosch tool, beyond that, I'm at a loss

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300147918281

thanks for your help in identifying it

bill N

It's for setting up fuel injection nozzles. Setting cracking pressure and
checking spray pattern.

http://www.sanalexports.com/tst-bnh.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

thanks, it looks like I can't update the title after all since there is a
bid on it - I'll bet this thing isn't cheap if you need one - I don't have
anything Diesel to use it with but it's gratifying to know what it's for - I
suppose the two gauges mean that it does both the "heavy duty" and "light
duty" measurements that are shown in the link you provided.

my real question is, how the heck did you figure it out - had you seen one
of these before and already knew what it was, or should I attempt to learn
some new trick at the foot of a true master:????

Mystery tool rastus Metalworking 14 October 25th 05 09:31 PM
Yet another mystery tool David Billington Metalworking 15 August 9th 05 06:46 PM
mystery tool Grant Erwin Metalworking 19 May 23rd 05 04:58 PM
Mystery tools - what the heck are these things william_b_noble Metalworking 5 March 21st 05 01:14 PM
Mystery tools - what the heck are these things william_b_noble Metalworking 1 March 20th 05 08:38 AM