Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ford Ranger-Update

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 00:36:26 -0700, Abrasha
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/402642055.html

I turned in all my pop bottles and my tinfoil ball and dug up some
dead presidents..and drove down and put this on my truck yesterday.

Crom but its nice. So why am I having buyers remose?

Perhaps because I paid only a few hundred less than I paid for the
truck?

Sigh.....

It is nice..looks good, surprisingly light. WIll be a real asset.....

ouch!

Gunner

You paid $900.00 for something that costs $2,800.00, and you have
buyer's remorse?!?

Cheapskate!

I prefer to think of myself as "thrifty", which goes along with my
Master Scrounger classification.

Such shells are easily enough to find for long bed Rangers. Every
alarm/cable/CCTV company has them, and ya can pick em up for $250-400.

Shells sized for the extended cab trucks..6',. are much rarer, which
is why I bit the bullet..and paid serious money for it.

And gritted my teeth..actually had my lady pull the money out of my
wallet and give it to the guy..I couldnt stand to watch. Shrug

6 months ago..that would have been nearly an entire months income. Im
only temporarily prosperous. Time will tell it it keeps up.
However..it was really something I had to do. I could have continued
with the old fiberglass shell Ive used for the past 10 yrs....but it,
like me...is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Now Im trying to find a complete set of racks/bins/shelves and a
safety cage for Moby Dick, my high topped extended 1 ton E350 van.

Gunner

Hey Gunner,

This is the perfect web site for you: http://www.getpoor.com/

"The Get Poor Manifesto".

Read it. Maybe, you'll learn something useful.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Something useful from a satire site?

What, pray tell?

Here...you did something nice for me...so Ill return the favor.

http://www.bjtutorial.com/

Your friends will love you for it.
I turned my lady friend on to it..and its been Great!

Be the life of the party.

Bon Appetite!

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking