DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Metal lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/213046-re-metal-lathe.html)

Phil Hansen September 2nd 07 04:55 PM

Metal lathe

On 02 Sep 2007 07:34:52 -0400, Maxwell Lol wrote:

Phil - I'm reposting this on rec.crafts.metalworking

Phil Hansen writes:

I bought an old Myford ML7 to make bits for my Ferguson tractor
restoration. That is now finished until the next tractor appears g.
In the meantime will the Myford be useable for small wood parts and
pen turning?
What tool set should I get? The majority seem so big for such small
stuff.

Hi, Thanks for all the replys.
Will now start playing and make my own tools.
Thanks

******

eat the samoosa to reply