Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default crankpin can send transverse forces to the connecting rod?

RCM only

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:05:36 +0100, with neither quill nor qualm, Mark
Rand quickly quoth:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:48:28 -0400, "Chas Hurst" wrote:

Well you lost me there. How does 250,000 miles on a car equate to hours on a
ship engine?

Assume 50mph average speed...

Wow, you have fast ships over there.

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-

Send funny sms fazi Electronics Repair 0 July 10th 07 04:37 AM
On the Structure of Particles and the Nature of Nuclear Forces yinbing-zhou Electronics Repair 1 October 15th 06 02:52 PM
Calculating tensile forces in a spinning disc? Jon Danniken Metalworking 3 July 13th 05 08:05 AM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina PI Electronics 0 January 12th 05 09:42 PM
LabTool(DataMan) 48 problem,,Dear sirs,,I have a LT-48 eprom programmerwith fault in data line procesor PEEL 18cv8. I must to replace this partof programer, so would you be so kind to send me original .jedec file toprogram new one, or send me origina JeffM Electronics 1 January 12th 05 06:03 PM