Old August 30th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thank you from Sunny Afghanistan!!

A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken

Old August 31st 07, 01:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:19:37 -0500, Rex wrote:

wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Indeed! Thank you!

Sua Sponte

Gunner
Old September 1st 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Absolutely....thank you.
Dave
Old September 4th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Ditto.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com