DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thank you from Sunny Afghanistan!! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/212767-thank-you-sunny-afghanistan.html)

[email protected] August 30th 07 08:33 PM

Thank you from Sunny Afghanistan!!

A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken

Rex August 30th 07 09:19 PM

wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Gunner[_2_] August 31st 07 01:38 AM

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:19:37 -0500, Rex wrote:

wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Indeed! Thank you!

Sua Sponte

Gunner

dav1936531 September 1st 07 10:44 PM

wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Absolutely....thank you.
Dave

JohnM September 4th 07 01:13 AM

Rex wrote:
wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

I'll jump in (with agreement) on the thought of "No, thank *you*",
although I don't often do it. You're a member of a crew doing a hard
job, if you can give them less things to worry about then you're doing
it first-rate.

John

Tim Wescott September 4th 07 03:13 AM

wrote:
A while back I asked for some help on bending angle iron. I'd like to
thank all of you who so kindly responded. I tried the suggested
method and it worked a treat! Thank you! Sorry that it has taken me
so long to render thanks, but combat has a way of re-ordering your
priorities. In any event, the SFC who asked for the fuel rack was
most mightily impressed. (Works damn good over some really jacked-up
terrain, too.)

Ken, thank you for your service to our country!

Ditto.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com