DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT PETITION US CONGRESS: The war must end: A million Iraqis have been killed (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/212585-ot-re-petition-us-congress-war-must-end-million-iraqis-have-been-killed.html)

William Wixon August 29th 07 03:55 AM

OT PETITION US CONGRESS: The war must end: A million Iraqis have been killed

"nick hull" wrote in message
.. .
In article vZLAi.68$Gd6.21@trnddc07, Jim Chandler
wrote:

Kill thirty milion more and it WILL end.

Kill all Israelis and there will be no more mideast wars; is that a good
idea?

Jim and Nick,
it sucks to see people from alt.support.childfree, 3do.bad-attitude,
sci.environment, alt.religion.wicca posting here on our
rec.craftsmetalworking group. outsiders, strangers, posting their political
views here on our group. (it's bad enough we have our own people posting
their political views here.)

b.w.