DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS, 3PT Hitch attachment for Case Backhoe. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/212561-fs-3pt-hitch-attachment-case-backhoe.html)

Roger_N August 28th 07 08:05 PM

FS, 3PT Hitch attachment for Case Backhoe.

I have a 3 point hitch attachment that goes on a Case Backhoe. It has
hydraulic cylinders for top link, side link, and up/down. There are 4
valves, one for each of the 3 cylinders and an spare. Basically you take of
the backhoe and put this attachment in its place, then I guess you add a
grading blade or whatever 3pt hitch attachment you want to use. I bought
this as an accessory when I bought my backhoe and have never bought a blade
or tried it out. I have since bought a small tractor that came with a mower
and back blade, I don't plan on ever using this attachment so I'm trying to
sell it. Asking $400.

Metalworking content: can be used to bend metal :-)

RogerN

Roger_N August 28th 07 08:29 PM

FS, 3PT Hitch attachment for Case Backhoe.

Forgot to mention location, item is in DuQuoin, IL 62832

Roger_N August 28th 07 11:49 PM

FS, 3PT Hitch attachment for Case Backhoe.

Sold