Old August 31st 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Should I heat treat ?

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:28:01 -0400, "Doug"
wrote:

sezz:
$8.00 bucks and a pair of ice cold Coors?

What do I look like? A cheap, beer whore? Throw in a stinky cigar and I'm
there!

Will a nice Montechristo for yer pimp work?

I might send ya some stuff
this winter that needs yer talents.

You know how to find me. I'm in the very early stages of starting a little
side business doing that kind of stuff too. You can be one of my "preferred
clients"...

Oh great, now I gotta dig out th' Woodford's and Cuban's. Oh well, I
guess it's worth it for th' super quick return policy you employ
snerk.

Snarl

Looking for a heat treat oven Alex Metalworking 0 October 29th 05 06:00 PM
4140 - heat treat? Jordan Metalworking 5 October 16th 05 02:53 AM
Heat Treat oil Material Bandit Metalworking 9 April 27th 05 10:57 PM
heat treat funace WKM Metalworking 4 March 25th 05 12:23 AM
heat treat head? [email protected] Metalworking 6 March 2nd 05 11:21 PM