Old August 30th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Should I heat treat ?

sezz:
Yes please... that from D-rog?

Nope! That guy's a slacker...
--
Doug

Old August 30th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:55:44 -0400, "Doug"
wrote:

sezz:
Yes please... that from D-rog?

Nope! That guy's a slacker...

Well, yeah, but how big are those cad files, slacker?

Snarl

Old August 30th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

sezz:
Well, yeah, but how big are those cad files, slacker?

I really don't have anything to do with those.
--
Doug
But I could for a nominal fee...

Old August 31st 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Snag sezz:
Doug , you wanna
copy too ? If so , ping me your snail mail address too and I'll make
you copies too . Hit reply-to and change snagnone to snagone ...

I sent you mail from an embarqmail.com address.
--
Doug

Old August 31st 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:07:14 -0400, "Doug"
wrote:

sezz:
Well, yeah, but how big are those cad files, slacker?

I really don't have anything to do with those.
--
Doug
But I could for a nominal fee...

$8.00 bucks and a pair of ice cold Coors? I might send ya some stuff
this winter that needs yer talents.

Snarl

Old August 31st 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug wrote:
Snag sezz:
Doug , you wanna
copy too ? If so , ping me your snail mail address too and I'll make
you copies too . Hit reply-to and change snagnone to snagone ...

I sent you mail from an embarqmail.com address.

Did you despam my email address ? I haven't received it yet ...

--

Snag aka OSG #1
'90 Ultra , "Strider"

Old August 31st 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Snag sezz:
Did you despam my email address ? I haven't received it yet ...

Yessir. I'll try again...
--
Doug

Looking for a heat treat oven Alex Metalworking 0 October 29th 05 06:00 PM
4140 - heat treat? Jordan Metalworking 5 October 16th 05 02:53 AM
Heat Treat oil Material Bandit Metalworking 9 April 27th 05 10:57 PM
heat treat funace WKM Metalworking 4 March 25th 05 12:23 AM
heat treat head? [email protected] Metalworking 6 March 2nd 05 11:21 PM