DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cheap Harbor Freight hobby lathe built on an 8020 extrusion.......... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/212330-cheap-harbor-freight-hobby-lathe-built-8020-extrusion.html)

Randy Replogle August 26th 07 06:08 PM

Cheap Harbor Freight hobby lathe built on an 8020 extrusion..........

Apparently this existed once. Does anyone have a picture, etc? I had a
thought of making something like that. It was supposed to be powered by
an electric drill.
Randy

Randy Replogle August 26th 07 06:17 PM

Randy Replogle wrote:
Apparently this existed once. Does anyone have a picture, etc? I had a
thought of making something like that. It was supposed to be powered by
an electric drill.
Randy

Well, this must be it unless someone has something different
http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive...bby_lathe.html
Randy