Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Kids Body Armour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Best Regards

Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Best Regards

Tom.

If I thought my kid would need body armor, he/she/it would be home schooled
the next day.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:51:18 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"SteveB" quickly quoth:

"azotic" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Best Regards

Tom.

If I thought my kid would need body armor, he/she/it would be home schooled
the next day.

But this is in the UK, where guns and knives are illegal. Why would
anyone be afraid? There is no crime in the United Serfdom, is there?

Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other
men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life.
--Jesse Lee Bennett
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"azotic" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Best Regards

Tom.

If I thought my kid would need body armor, he/she/it would be home
schooled
the next day.

But this is in the UK, where guns and knives are illegal. Why would
anyone be afraid? There is no crime in the United Serfdom, is there?

Its comforting to know that the law will allways be there to protect the
deceased.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:28:21 -0700, "azotic" wrote:

.. .

"azotic" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Best Regards

Tom.

If I thought my kid would need body armor, he/she/it would be home
schooled
the next day.

But this is in the UK, where guns and knives are illegal. Why would
anyone be afraid? There is no crime in the United Serfdom, is there?

Its comforting to know that the law will allways be there to protect the
deceased.

Best Regards
Tom.

ROFLMAO!!!

Indeed!

Gunner

Armour cable John UK diy 28 July 25th 06 09:47 AM
SCA ARMOUR J T Woodworking 36 May 1st 05 02:19 AM