Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Places Atheists avoid Was:..what are all these atheists doing here?

If you find one, please post the details here. I want something with
a better s/n ratio.

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:58:23 -0400, "Bob Brock"
wrote:

I'd suggest a moderated newsgroup. They tend to be polite and stay on
topic. I'm not familiar with any that cater to metalworking, but I'm sure
that they are out there. Good luck.

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks Stuart. No I'm not especially new to usenet, just tired of so much
OT. I'll just drop this n.g and try to find one that is more on topic.

--
Stuart & Kathryn Fields, Publishers
Experimental Helo magazine

"Stuart Grey" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:09:08 -0700, Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:

Is there a reason why this discussion is going on via a metalworking
n.g?

Are you new to usenet?

Some groups are well known to be inhabited by people of a given political
persuasion. The groups in the subject line tend to attract conservatives.
Not all, but many.

Anywhere conservatives gather, liberals inject themselves for the single
purpose of annoying them.